ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
Sunday, January 06, 2008
This is the 5th consecutive post wowiez. Right now I am :D :D :D because daddy decided that he doesn't need the car tomorrow so mummy can use it and DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL. Yeah baby. That's exactly what I needed.
And becuse of that, I'm not in the mood to blog about serious stuff, so here comes loads of trash.
Kor's not coming back today ): Only tomorrow evening oh well! And mummy refuses to let me skip school to go for enlistment DD: I told her to write that it would make me patriotic and that it's National Education and maybe it's the last time I will see my brother again (appeal to sympathy!)
The weekend has been unproductive, as expected. I need to get back into my school mode. And math test on Wednesday )!*@#&*)!@ Hardcore mugging tomorrow, and the day after.
Haha oops realise I forgot to settle Relight ie camp echo stuff. Gotta get it done soon :D But it's fun I like it. So exciting, can't wait to see the unglam photos of people up there on the nice pwetty screen. AND WHERE'S THE CAMP PHOTOS CD HUH HUH. You know who you are ha.
Huixuan is weird. She just said that she wanted to join Shaun and my cell. And the reason she gave was because "DEN I CAN SEE U EVERYWEEK DEFINITELY!!!!" o.O scary. Brandon has been calling her the ultimate fangirl since camp, because apparently she kept trying to dig information out of him during camp. Right...
But whatever la, Brandon has his own perfect fangirl- Priscillia O: She's a new girl, 14 this year. The entire camp comm believes that she crushes him, but he's in denial, whatever :D I'm positive she kept sticking to me during group time just so she can get close to Bran/ find out more about him la and she keeps asking me questions! (Which is amusing, but when I'm stressed it gets irritating) And when I happen to be talking to him, she'll walk by and say hi to me indefinitely O:
Which school is he from?
What CCA is he in?
He's J1 this year (2007) right?
You're his very good friend? Not his girlfriend?
He's your very very good friend? Not your boyfriend? (Please tell me what's the difference between the previous question and this one? LOL)
Cooool Byron's his brother?
I doubt she knows my blog so nevermind :D STALKERRR. 4 years difference... Well preferably not, but okay la, she's a nice person. Eh Brandon, she's got my approval O:
OKAY. TYPING THAT WAS LOADS OF FUN. Helps to relieve stress.
Anyway, 5 more days of school to go before the next weekend! And a few more weeks to CNY.
4 more days to Kor's enlistment. 7 more days to Jie's flight. On the 8th day, I'm officially siblingless, and I think I'm going to hate it. Wicked D:
simplicity.
*****
simple facts
peiling
30 march
christian
tnsrgs